Pilot Store General

Friday, July 31, 2009

Change in Plans - Part 61

To all my fellow followers I would like to announce I am switching from part 141 to Part 61 to obtain my private pilots lisence. The reason being is school is requiring more hours than I was told and more money for instruction (almost 2000 more $$) which I had no idea they where going to charge me so much for oral practive, an enormous fee for the written, and twice as much for the FAA Practival. So I have met the requirements to get my pilots license however I will continue it through part 61 because it will be cheaper. I am scheduling my flight test with the FAA in my home town for my sports license so I can practice and fly for fun again while I obtain my private. So I got what I wanted, to return home, take care of business, and get my license (and without an oral exam!) lol. To the Sky! So Ill only be allowed to carry one passenger for a while no biggie, Ill finish soon! See you soon mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MPS