Pilot Store General

Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 9 - Studying

Today was bad day. I went into school and announced that I was just going to review for my oral. One thing you learn is that if your not having a good day you most certainly should not fly for your safety particularly solo. So I went over airspace for about an hour (give or take a few cigarettes) and learned a lot I didn't know. I only have about 2.9 hours of flight left so if the weather well I will be able to return and and take care of matters financially and with business. It weird to go home its almost like I've been in the military being away so long but I wouldnt have traded it for anything in the world. I thoroughly believe it's make me a better person inside and out.
I organzied all of my notes today to ready for my final studies and review for the FAA. I think I am going to be ready and I will not accept failure because I will not walk into any part of this test un prepared weather means extra time or not.
This has been the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life. And with this comes a sense of achievement that not even college can compare to. After this is over, Im going to take a short brake find a job I really want and continue on to my commercial license.
"I believe that somehow you figure who you really are and you live with that decision" ~Eleanor Roosevelt.
My finances are slim, I live off of ramen noodles and boston market, but thats okay the food I feed my brain is enough to get me by. Wish me luck Ill need it, but the best luck you can bring yourself comes from within, friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MPS