Pilot Store General

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

AIRMAN KNOWLEDGE QUESTION BANK - Digital Flash Cards

I have completed my digital note cards for the Jeppesen Private Pilot Airman Knowledge Exam. These answer where extracted directly from the FAA 141 Test Question and Answer Bank. According to my instructor these are the questions they will pull the 2009 FAA Written Exam from. The only question not on the digital cards are the ones that reference the figure 1-30 (about 50 out of the 800 questions) so your on your own for those, but you have chart to look at you should already know it anyway. You can download the file here PRIVATE PILOT AIRMAN KNOWLEDGE TEST and the program can be downloaded here it is called CUECARD. You also print and study with this program and save yourself a lot of time, I hope it helps a lot of people out there ready for their exam and save money not having to buy the study flash cards for 75 bucks. Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm currently training for my PPL and was hoping to download the digital note cards that you developed (thanks for doing that!). I keep getting a broken error link - is there a different link that I should use, or would you be willing to email them to me directly? Thanks so much! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind - tried again from home and it worked! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good im glad it worked if anyone has any problems feel free to contact I will email directly and amy if you need a study partner let me know :_

    ReplyDelete

MPS