Pilot Store General

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Diary of Student Pilot Part 61 :) Lol

Okay so I am back in North Carolina Now (where it all started) Now I have personal reasons that have brought me home...not just the money some family issues but we wont get into that. So I want to finish part 61 I have 38 hours. On Monday I will go to the school here and figure out how everything transfers. Everybody, I forgot one thing...I got so wrapped up in flight school...I forgot why i started it. I stopped flying for fun, and started flying for a because I have to attitude. I wasn't flying for myself anymore...Please think about what you are doing right now in your flight path...are you flying for yourself, if not then do. I am going to take my time and slowly finish I am not going to rush anymore, eve if it means I spend more money and take extra time before I test, I want to go slow and enjoy it. No rush it and hate it. I am a Pilot at heart and know I always will be now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MPS