Pilot Store General

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day Niner - Flashbacks & Day 9

Did a lot of power off and on stalls today, I think that I did pretty well its been a month since I think Ive done them so considering I did well, I also did a bit slow flight as well. And played with the VOR too. After playing in the pattern so much you have readjust to outside airspace ya know? I bought my instructor a 50 dollar gift card he likes to play golf so I figure he can use that to play a round or two, or hell go out drinkin lol. I have decided to go back to North Carolina for 4days I have business to attend to there and it will be a good excuse to study as as well as take some time off and see my family. Its so close to the end its like the last day of of school. Well I am REALLY tired so Im gonna end this short! Ill catch you later and leave you some more detail later on my fellow pilots! Fly High!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MPS