Pilot Store General

Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 12 - The Waiting Game

I decided I needed complete silence before the testing. I staying at a friends house she is not using.It has a pool. The first thing I did this morning, when I woke up was jump in it and do laps. I cannot tell you how much that help when you study. To exercise and keep you body active for the air and your mind. I only need a couple more hours before I can take my test; however the weather has not been good enough for me to take my final cross countries to Oscala and Crystal River. So...I play the waiting game, I take this time to study, but I know my material and now its a matter of patience...and Im getting ever so anxious. You know my goal after this Private Pilot Certificate is to continue my school and obtain my commercial lisence so I can do Aerial Photography and Banner Towing...My degree has been in Fine Arts and Marking as well as my work background. I figure not only is it something I will enjoy doing; but something Ill be passionate about and make good money not slaving away in a cubical like so many unhappy people I see every day. It will take work, It will take time, but I will do it. Eleanor Roosevelt once said, I believe at some point in your life you figure our who you really are; and you live with that decision. Well I did and I have.
There is so much going on in my life, and I cannot wait to return to restore to normal; but this I must finished my eyes focused on only one thing. Passing this test; failure not an option. Nor will I. I have studied enough to know I am ready. And I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MPS